Conference and Workshop Talks
Talks in 2012
- DNP 2012 2012 Fall Meeting of the APS Division of Nuclear Physics, October 24 - Ocober 27, 2012 Newport Beach, California
- Thin Diamond Radiators for the GlueX Experiment, Brendan Pratt
- MESON 2012 12th International Workshop on Meson Production, Properties and Interaction, May 31 - Jun 5, 2012 Krakow, Poland
- GlueX: Photoproduction of Hybrid Mesons, Elton Smith
- CIPANP 2012 Eleventh Conference on the Intersections of Particle and Nuclear Physics, May 29 - Jun 3, 2012, St. Petersburg, Florida
Talks in 2011
- PANIC 11 The 19th Particles and Nuclei International Conference, in Cambridge, Massachusetts at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- GlueX: Detector Construction and Event Simulations, Naomi Jarvis.
- Hadron 2011, Munich, Germany, June 13-17, 2011
- Search for Gluonic Excitations in Hadrons with GlueX, I. Senderovich
- CAP Congress 2011, Memorial University of Newfoundland (St. John's, Newfoundland), June 13-17, 2011
- APS Physics - April Meeting, Hyatt Regency Garden Grove, Anaheim, CA, April 30 - May 1, 2011.
- The 4th Workshop of the APS Topical Group on Hadronic Physics, Hyatt Regency Garden Grove, Anaheim, CA, April 27-29, 2011.
- The Meson Spectrum from Lattice QCD, J. Dudek.
- Workshop on Excited Hadronic States and the Deconfinement Transition, Jefferson Lab, Newport News, VA, February 23-25, 2011.
- Spectroscopy: experimental status and prospects, Curtis A. Meyer.
- WNPPC 2011, Winter Nuclear and Particle Physics Conference, 18-20 Feb 2011, Banff, Canada
- The GlueX Barrel Calorimeter, Zisis Papandreou
- Large Area Multi-Pixel Photon Detectors for the GlueX Barrel Calorimeter, Mehrnoosh Tahani
- Hirschegg 2011, The Structure and Dynamics of Hadrons, Hirschegg, Austria, January 16-22, 2011
- The GlueX Experiment (and its Context), Ryan Mitchell
Talks in 2010
- Jefferson Lab PAC36, Jefferson Lab, Newport News, VA, August, 2010.
- GlueX Presentation, Curtis A. Meyer.
- Jefferson Lab Users Group Meeting, Jefferson Lab, Newport News, VA, June 7-9, 2010.
- GlueX/Hall-D Physics, Curtis A. Meyer.
- The Search for Gluonic Excitations in Light Mesons with the GlueX Experiment, Seminar Talk at CPHT, Ecole Polytechnique, France, April 2012, Igor Senderovich
- The Jefferson Lab 12-GeV Upgrade and the GlueX Experiment, Colloquium at The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, September 2011, Curtis A. Meyer.
- Quarks, QCD and Confinement: What we hope to learn at Jefferson Lab, Colloquium at ASU, February 2010, Curtis Meyer.
- Gluonic Hadrons as a Probe of Confinement, Undergraduate Colloquium at Saint Vincent College, Latrobe PA, September 2009, Curtis Meyer.