Difference between revisions of "JEF meeting, December 10, 2021"
(Created page with "Meeting time and location= 9:30 am EST (JLab time) Bluejeans only =Connection instructions= <div class="toccolours mw-collapsible mw-collapsed"> We are using [https://cc.jla...")
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
* Data analysis
* Data analysis
Latest revision as of 13:18, 13 December 2021
Meeting time and location= 9:30 am EST (JLab time) Bluejeans only
We are using BlueJeans Video/Audio conferencing. Our meeting ID number is 992533564. Click "Expand" for more details.
- Make sure you have created a BlueJeans account via your JLab CUE account using this link:
- http://jlab.bluejeans.com (You should only need to do this once)
- If connecting via Web Browser: click this link (no passcode is needed):
- If connecting via Phone: Dial one of the following numbers and then enter the meeting ID above and hit "#" or "##"
- Dial: 1 888 240 2560 (US or Canada only)
- or, List of International Numbers
- If connecting via Polycom unit:
- Dial 188.8.131.52 or bjn.vc
- Enter meeting ID above
- SICCAS crystals
- Module fabrication
- COMCAL tests, TAC running, etc.
- Data analysis
- We had a discussion regarding the Light Monitoring System (LMS) for FCAL2
- Do we adapt the FCAL system (using plates of plexiglas) or use individual fibers a la COMCAL?
- Insert crystals will be recessed relative to the face of the existing FCAL and are shorter in length than the FCAL lead glass blocks
- Lead tungstate shower development different in depth relative to lead glass
- Do special test with spare piece of plexiglas to see how well that option will work?
- S.T. will add to the agenda for next year
- We had a discussion regarding assistance from undergraduate students during the upcoming summer
- Phil can potentially supply 2+ students
- Phil asked for a list of tasks, needed before January 21st; this info is available on the wiki.
- We need to fix a date for meeting with admin regarding crystal situation