JEF meeting, July 12, 2019
Revision as of 07:51, 15 July 2019 by Staylor
Meeting time and location= 1:00 pm EST (JLab time) F228
We are using BlueJeans Video/Audio conferencing. Our meeting ID number is 370588741. Click "Expand" for more details.
- Make sure you have created a BlueJeans account via your JLab CUE account using this link:
- http://jlab.bluejeans.com (You should only need to do this once)
- If connecting via Web Browser: click this link (no passcode is needed):
- If connecting via Phone: Dial one of the following numbers and then enter the meeting ID above and hit "#" or "##"
- Dial: 1 888 240 2560 (US or Canada only)
- or, List of International Numbers
- If connecting via Polycom unit:
- Dial 184.108.40.206 or bjn.vc
- Enter meeting ID above
Attendees: Josh, Wolfgang, Simon, Sasha
- Josh is finalizing the design of the assembly (shown above) to study 12 crystals at a time in the hall
- The assembly will fit inside a soft-iron box (for magnetic shielding) that will be mounted downstream of the new penetration in the shield blocks downstream of the pair spectrometer
- A first prototype should be ready to go in about 2 weeks.
- There was some discussion as to how to study the light guide performance. The thought was to start with using the assembly above and then for more detailed studies to build off the concept used for 3x3 shielding prototype used for magnetic shielding studies. Would study no light guide and 3.5 cm light guide.