JEF meeting, July 26, 2019
Meeting time and location= 1:00 pm EST (JLab time) F228
We are using BlueJeans Video/Audio conferencing. Our meeting ID number is 370588741. Click "Expand" for more details.
- Make sure you have created a BlueJeans account via your JLab CUE account using this link:
- http://jlab.bluejeans.com (You should only need to do this once)
- If connecting via Web Browser: click this link (no passcode is needed):
- If connecting via Phone: Dial one of the following numbers and then enter the meeting ID above and hit "#" or "##"
- Dial: 1 888 240 2560 (US or Canada only)
- or, List of International Numbers
- If connecting via Polycom unit:
- Dial 18.104.22.168 or bjn.vc
- Enter meeting ID above
Crystal measurements (Josh)
Attendees: Josh, Simon
- Josh has been studying 2 sets of 5-6 Shanghai Ceramics crystals using a spectrometer in the ARC building that belongs to the detector group.
- Images of a good set (S062-2070) and a bad set (S526-S530) are above.
- Bad set some indication that some crystals were yellow -- corresponding drops in transmission seen.
- Visual inspection need! Also need specs for transmission...
- Supplier (Shanghai ceramics) samples transmission at 360 nm, 420 nm, 620 nm
- Vlad has reported that 30% of Shanghai crystals needed to returned...