JEF meeting, March 12, 2021
Meeting time and location= 8:30 am EST (JLab time) Bluejeans only
We are using BlueJeans Video/Audio conferencing. Our meeting ID number is 992533564. Click "Expand" for more details.
- Make sure you have created a BlueJeans account via your JLab CUE account using this link:
- http://jlab.bluejeans.com (You should only need to do this once)
- If connecting via Web Browser: click this link (no passcode is needed):
- If connecting via Phone: Dial one of the following numbers and then enter the meeting ID above and hit "#" or "##"
- Dial: 1 888 240 2560 (US or Canada only)
- or, List of International Numbers
- If connecting via Polycom unit:
- Dial 220.127.116.11 or bjn.vc
- Enter meeting ID above
- Meeting time
- SICCAS crystals
- COMCAL tests, TAC running, etc.
- Data analysis
- Meeting time will change to 9 am JLab time
- Sasha succeeded in arranging meeting with SICCAS contact person
- Third batch of crystals has been delayed, expect delivery some time in June
- SICCAS has issues with raw material purity, leading to worse light transmission at 360 nm than our spec
- SICCAS does think they can increase the production rate (double?)
- We gave feedback about color, chamfers
- Money available to purchase 510 crystals
- Schedule could become an issue: will we able to obtain all crystals by the end of 2023?
- Do we need to consider CRYTUR crystals in parallel?
- PMT dividers: waiting for Fernando to produce amplifier design
- Sasha showed some photographs of current state of COMCAL (removing fibers for LMS, removing bases,...)