JEF meeting, March 19, 2021
Meeting time and location= 9:00 am EST (JLab time) Bluejeans only
We are using BlueJeans Video/Audio conferencing. Our meeting ID number is 992533564. Click "Expand" for more details.
- Make sure you have created a BlueJeans account via your JLab CUE account using this link:
- http://jlab.bluejeans.com (You should only need to do this once)
- If connecting via Web Browser: click this link (no passcode is needed):
- If connecting via Phone: Dial one of the following numbers and then enter the meeting ID above and hit "#" or "##"
- Dial: 1 888 240 2560 (US or Canada only)
- or, List of International Numbers
- If connecting via Polycom unit:
- Dial 22.214.171.124 or bjn.vc
- Enter meeting ID above
- SICCAS crystals
- COMCAL tests, TAC running, etc.
- Data analysis
Attendees: Igal,Sasha,Jared,Phil,Susan,Zisis,Varun,Liping,Bill B.,Tim B.,Jon,Jane,S.T.
- No news on SICCAS crystal production, will try to follow up on lead oxide (raw material) issue
- Sasha emailed CRYTUR about crystal production, received response after the meeting: can produce a small amount in fiscal year 2021
- PMT dividers: Sasha trying to get Vlad P. and Fernando on same page
- for COMCAL planning to go with divider design with bypassed amplifier, with optional 3x ampliflication
- Sasha will check Vlad's new design with resistor modifications with LED
- Need to have ready for COMCAL refurbishment in/by summer
- Do we move forward with idea of replacing Cockroft-Walton for FCAL lead glass blocks? Can make universal base design for all FCAL
- Liping will work on draft memo to management regarding FCAL-II support
- Try for original 1x1 m^2 insert size?
- Request more beam time if have to go for smaller insert?
- Mention upgrades for FCAL-II Lead Glass HV?
- U. Regina student working with Jon on 2 photon generator for testing island algorithm