Difference between revisions of "JEF meeting, March 5, 2021"
|(3 intermediate revisions by one other user not shown)|
|Line 25:||Line 25:|
* Data analysis
* Data analysis
* [https://indico.jlab.org/event/413/ New Light
* [https://indico.jlab.org/event/413/ New Light WorkshopSlides (Zisis)
Latest revision as of 17:42, 5 March 2021
Meeting time and location= 8:30 am EST (JLab time) Bluejeans only
We are using BlueJeans Video/Audio conferencing. Our meeting ID number is 992533564. Click "Expand" for more details.
- Make sure you have created a BlueJeans account via your JLab CUE account using this link:
- http://jlab.bluejeans.com (You should only need to do this once)
- If connecting via Web Browser: click this link (no passcode is needed):
- If connecting via Phone: Dial one of the following numbers and then enter the meeting ID above and hit "#" or "##"
- Dial: 1 888 240 2560 (US or Canada only)
- or, List of International Numbers
- If connecting via Polycom unit:
- Dial 22.214.171.124 or bjn.vc
- Enter meeting ID above
- SICCAS crystals
- COMCAL tests, TAC running, etc.
- Data analysis
- New Light Physics Workshop: Draft Slides (Zisis)
Attendees: Igal,Zisis,Arshak,Jane,Sasha,Liping,Tim B.,S.T.
- Jane was able to get in contact with our original SICCAS contact person, plan to have a meeting with him next week
- Consider purchasing CRYTUR crystals given 25% surcharge on SICCAS crystals (makes price/crystal more comparable)?
- PMT divider design: want separate power for amplification
- Fernando taking over design?
- COMCAL refurbishment under way: removing old fibers for LMS, use divider with bypass for amp, but allow for 3x amp if necessary
- FCAL refurbishment: considering replacement of Cockroft-Walton for HV with more conventional HV
- We went over Zisis's slides for the upcoming New Light Physics workshop