JEF meeting, May 21, 2021
Meeting time and location= 9:00 am EST (JLab time) Bluejeans only
We are using BlueJeans Video/Audio conferencing. Our meeting ID number is 992533564. Click "Expand" for more details.
- Make sure you have created a BlueJeans account via your JLab CUE account using this link:
- http://jlab.bluejeans.com (You should only need to do this once)
- If connecting via Web Browser: click this link (no passcode is needed):
- If connecting via Phone: Dial one of the following numbers and then enter the meeting ID above and hit "#" or "##"
- Dial: 1 888 240 2560 (US or Canada only)
- or, List of International Numbers
- If connecting via Polycom unit:
- Dial 22.214.171.124 or bjn.vc
- Enter meeting ID above
- SICCAS crystals
- Module fabrication
- COMCAL tests, TAC running, etc.
- Data analysis
- η(') cross sections?
- File:Fcal2 update may21.pdf Island/FCAL2 update (S.T.)
Attendees: Bill, Azizah, Arshak, Phil, Jane, Liping, Sasha, Jared, S.T.
- Sasha finally able to communicate with SICCAS contact
- Company still dealing with some issues
- Delivery of next batch by sometime in June unlikely
- Discussed arranging meeting with Rolf to discuss possible options
- Discussed zoom meeting with SICCAS contact, next week
- Sasha continues divider tests for COMCAL
- Sasha met with Chris A. from Tim W.'s group to go over brazing
- Sasha contacted detector support group: sounds like group would have time to help out
- ESR preshaping / wrapping of crystals considered as possible activities
- Fernando still working on PMT divider redesign for FCAL2
- Simon presented island algorithm progress report
- We discussed getting η(') cross sections from GlueX data
- Considered inviting Mahmoud/George to give update at next JEF meeting