JEF meeting, November 13, 2020
Meeting time and location= 9:00 am EST (JLab time) Bluejeans only
We are using BlueJeans Video/Audio conferencing. Our meeting ID number is 992533564. Click "Expand" for more details.
- Make sure you have created a BlueJeans account via your JLab CUE account using this link:
- http://jlab.bluejeans.com (You should only need to do this once)
- If connecting via Web Browser: click this link (no passcode is needed):
- If connecting via Phone: Dial one of the following numbers and then enter the meeting ID above and hit "#" or "##"
- Dial: 1 888 240 2560 (US or Canada only)
- or, List of International Numbers
- If connecting via Polycom unit:
- Dial 220.127.116.11 or bjn.vc
- Enter meeting ID above
- SICCAS crystals
- Preparation for module fabrication
- COMCAL tests, TAC running, etc.
- Data analysis
Attendees: Sasha, Varun, Zisis, Jared, Jon, Tim B., Phil, S.T.
- Initial QA (visual inspection + dimension checks) have been completed for almost all of 2nd batch of SICCAS crystals
- 20 crystals still need QA checks
- Plan to check transmittance of ~20 crystals using Carl Zorn's lab
- Focus on discolored crystals first
- Compare measurements to those done by Chinese company/ Jane
- No progress reported for PMT divider development
- Module construction ready to go once QA completed
- Igal posted two plots comparing measured π0γ&gamma distribution to MC for FCAL and FCAL-II
- 3 out of 4 clusters θ<4.5 degrees
- No π0 mass constraint
- Clear signal peak seen for FCAL-II simulation, no visible signal for FCAL simulation
- Sum of MC contributions have the same general shape as real data, but do not agree in detail.
- No progress reported regarding loan agreement with Regina