JEF meeting Jun 8, 2015
Meeting time and location= 13:30 EST (JLab time) CC F326-327=Connection instructions=
We are using BlueJeans Video/Audio conferencing. Our meeting ID number is 370588741. Click "Expand" for more details.
- Make sure you have created a BlueJeans account via your JLab CUE account using this link:
- http://jlab.bluejeans.com (You should only need to do this once)
- If connecting via Web Browser: click this link (no passcode is needed):
- If connecting via Phone: Dial one of the following numbers and then enter the meeting ID above and hit "#" or "##"
- Dial: 1 888 240 2560 (US or Canada only)
- or, List of International Numbers
- If connecting via Polycom unit:
- Dial 184.108.40.206 or bjn.vc
- Enter meeting ID above
- Task List File:Eta tasks.pdf
- JEF Tasks for PAC44:
(1) Implement the island algorithm in Hall D simulation. (Sasha, Ilya).
(2) η → 3π decay data analysis (Justin, students from U. Santa Maria and U. Ohio?)
(3) η → π0 2γ background simulation under GlueX running condition. (Sasha)
(4) η → 3γ background simulation under GlueX running condition. (Simon)
(5) η' production rate and η' → 2π+eta or 2π+γ acceptances with GlueX. (Simon)
(6) Physics update on η and η' decays (Liping, Dave)
(7) FCAL-II radiation dose rate (Dutta)
(8) Optimization of PWO length (Ilya)
(9) Conceptual design of Prototype calorimeter and beam test (Sasha, Liping)
(10) PWO test results by other groups (Dave)