Jan 25, 2011 Calibration/Monitoring
Revision as of 11:39, 24 January 2011 by Elton
Teleconference Time: 09:00 CST (Regina) / 10:00 EST / 17:00 GMT+2 (Athens)
- ESNET preferred, EVO as a backup
- Monitoring R&D issues for the relative gain calibration and monitoring system for the calorimeters and possibly other detector systems.
- Calibration Specifications Table for BCAL, FCAL, TOF and START
- Oct 26, 2010 Calibration/Monitoring minutes
- Nov 23, 2010 Calibration/Monitoring minutes
- Nov 30, 2010 Calibration/Monitoring minutes
- Dec 06, 2010 Calibration/Monitoring minutes
- Consider dual level settings on LEDs, one to fire near SiPM, the other to fire the far pmt (perhaps overflowing the near SiPM)
- Give (approximate) power consumption for LED calibration board
- Ask George if dynamic range plot for points on LED plot were due to intrinsic limitations.
- Review goals/objectives of Monitoring system and past discussions.
- George Voulgaris' slides: Media:AnswersaboutLED.pdf
- Discuss Matt's suggestion: groove in light guides, radial fibres. (sent as email)
- Summarize info, prepare recommendations and discuss it in Working Group to reach conclusion and proceed with Athens Construction MOU (decision by May 2011).
Attendees: Christina (Athens), Elton (JLab), Zisis (Regina)