Jan 29, 2013 Calorimetry
Teleconference Time: 11:00 a.m. EST
- ESNET (Number is 8542553) and EVO session (GlueX Calorimetry meeting room)
- Phone connection only upon request.
- +1-866-740-1260 : US+Canada
- +1-303-248-0285 : International
- then enter participant code: 3421244# (remember the "#").
- or www.readytalk.com (and code without the #)
Participant Direct Lines
- JLab Phone: in CC F326 is 757-269-6460 (usual room)
- JLab Phone in CC L207 is 757-269-7084
- Phone in the Regina Videoconference Suite is 306-585-4204
- Athens Phone: in Christina's office is 011-30-210-727-6947
Items for followup from previous meeting(s)
Produce plots of SiPM parameters, such as the ones already shown, for Vover=1.0, 1.1 V (Orlando)Plots showed last week at the Bcal Readout meeting.
- After summary of SiPM parameters, provide data to Hamamatsu for comments (USM)
- Suggest a range of signals in mV required for the LED monitoring system. Establish expected operating range for pmts and signal size corresponding to shower energies. Could use the beam test data for this. (IU)
- Investigate options for uniform monitoring light delivery (Athens)
- Collaboration Meeting
- Friday February 22, 2013.
- 10:55 Session Ic (100) --- Calorimetry - (Organizer: Matt Shepherd) - Chair:
- Suggested topics (from Bcal readout meeting) are
- Bcal production including testing
- Fcal Update including lead glass stacking
- Summary of SiPM testing (USM)
- Monitoring (Bcal production and Fcal status)# Review of Action Items
- Monitoring: Media:UpdateFCALJan2013.pdf
- FCAL Beam Test (Kei)
- TDR update
- Calibration of Calorimeters
- Any other business