Jan 31, 2012 Calorimetry
Revision as of 08:44, 31 January 2012 by Alam
Teleconference Time: 11:00 a.m. EST'
- ESNET (Number is 8542553) and EVO session (GlueX Calorimetry meeting room)
- Phone connection only upon request.
- +1-866-740-1260 : US+Canada
- +1-303-248-0285 : International
- then enter participant code: 3421244# (remember the "#").
- or www.readytalk.com (and code without the #)
Participant Direct Lines
- JLab Phone: in CC F326 is 757-269-6337 (usual room)
- JLab Phone in CC L207 is 757-269-7084
- Phone in the Regina Videoconference Suite is 306-585-4204
- Athens Phone: in Christina's office is 011-30-210-727-6947
Items for followup from previous meeting(s)
- Send additional SiPMs to Athens for tests (Elton). Electronics is out for fabrication
- Create outline to assign writing homework (Elton)
- Review of Action Items
- Collaboration Meeting
- Friday at 2:30pm, 4 30 minute talks.
- Construction Status: mechanical, bases (notes from Matt)
- Beam tests in Hall B (John)
- USM update
- Status File:USMUpdate20120131.pdf
- TDR update
- Instructions for the TDR (You must be logged into the wiki to access this page).
- We need to start revising our section
- Any other business