January 25, 2008 Software
- Review minutes from December 7, 2007 Software meeting
- bggen hadronic generator(s) (Eugene)
- FDC reconstruction (Simon)
- Momentum and angle resolution estimates (PDF)(Mark)
- Photon (conversion) and reconstruction (efficiency) obtained for 1 GeV photons thrown from the target uniformly in azimuth and up to 20 degrees in polar angle. Conversion probability is estimated by registering shower particles (MCTruth) that do not originate from the vertex. Efficiency: single photon reconstruction requires photon energy within 3*sigma_E of generated energy, where segma_E is detector specific energy resolution, and polar angle within 5% of generated angle. (Mihajlo)
- Action Items
The meeting will be at 2:00pm in Cebaf Center F326-327.
To connect by telephone: 1.) dial:
800-377-8846 : US 888-276-7715 : Canada 302-709-8424 : International
2.) enter participant code: 39527048# (remember the "#")
We will attempt an ESNet connection for this meeting using the following number:
We have a reasonable expectation that this will work.