July 9, 2020 Calorimeter
Meeting Time: 11:00 a.m. JLab time
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/907185247.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 126.96.36.199 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 907185247.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 907185247.
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- Upon connection all microphones are automatically muted. To unmute your mike on a Polycom or equivalent unit, enter *4. Unmuting on a computer is trivial as there is a microphone button than can be clicked.
- More information on connecting to bluejeans is available.
Participant Direct Lines
- JLab Phone in CC L207 is 757-269-7084 (usual room)
- JLab Phone: in CC F326 is 757-269-6460
- Phone in the Regina Video-conference Suite is 306-585-4204
- Athens Phone: in Christina's office is 011-30-210-727-6947
- FCAL HDFCAL log book
- BCAL HDBCAL log book
- Calibrations: 2020 Data Production; RunPeriod-2019-11 Validation; Offline Monitoring Data Validation
Goals for Calorimetry Group
- Determine preliminary photon reconstruction efficiencies as a function of E, phi and theta in data and simulation with a point-to-point precision of at least 5%.
- Measure systematics of pi0/eta mass calibration as a function of detector position to a precision of at least 5 MeV.
- Demonstrate agreement of photon reconstruction efficiency and resolution between data and simulation as a function of E, phi and theta to within 5%.
- Checks of monitoring comments of Batch 5-8
- Timing anomalies: 72123-72416 (2ns peaks), 72417-72435 (time offset) -> Mark
- Hit efficiencies: 72316-72435 (especially visible in "enhanced" efficiencies) -> related to next item?
- Recon Matching: 72271 (inefficiency at module~12, and 90deg), 72385 (degraded efficiency at module~47) -> Elton
- Long term items
- Action Items
- Run Updates
- Spring 2020 gain calibrations (entire run period) Update
- BCAL LED
- BCAL (offline)
- FCAL (offline)
- Reconstruction Systematics Task Force
- Log Entry 3813794 (Elton)
- neutral particle reconstruction Beni on eta particle gun and p+b1 final state
- Any other business