Long term items
Revision as of 12:03, 21 July 2021 by Zisis
- FCAL: [orphan item] It has been noticed that the pi0 mass shifts when the LED pulser runs at high rate. This is still not understood. See Log Entry 3595928 and references. Several runs have been taken in raw mode. These runs exhibit the shift in pi0 mass with LED running at 1 kHz. There is a need to analyze these to try to determine the cause. Susan will undertake this task.
- 50634 - FCAL Green LED: 1kHz, 29 V, Livetime is 9%, 1.7 M events
- 50635 - FCAL Violet LED: 1kHz, 22 V, Livetime is 9%, 1.4 M events
- 50636 - FCAL Blue LED: 1kHz, 15 V, Livetime is 9%, 1.5 M events
- Tegan's work on comparing G3 (HADR1 and HADR4) and G4: he is running photon, pi+, pi-, proton particle guns, ρ events and π-Δ++ events. This effort started with Colin's observations on acceptance for the eta-pi and continued with Sean's observations on proton timing, which Lubomir reported in J/psi production. Data vs MC tails look ok (in G4 and G3H4). Work is ongoing: Tegan will look at Gaussian part of peaks (to see if tighter cuts can be used). See plots at GlueX-doc-DB and HDGEANT4 meeting notes.