March 11, 2013, Physics Working Group
Revision as of 17:17, 10 March 2013 by Crede (Created page with "__TOC__ == Meeting Time and Place == The meeting will be on Monday March 11, 2013 at 11:30am EDT. For those people at Jefferson Lab, the meeting will be in room F326. == Meetin...")
Meeting Time and Place
The meeting will be on Monday March 11, 2013 at 11:30am EDT. For those people at Jefferson Lab, the meeting will be in room F326.
To connect from the outside:
Call ESNET Number 8542553 (this is the preferred connection method).
A conference has been booked from 11:00am until 1:00pm (EST).
3.) Phone: (should not be needed)
+1-866-740-1260 : US and Canada +1-303-248-0285 : International then use participant code: 3421244# (the # is needed when using the phone) or www.readytalk.com then type access code 3421244 into "join a meeting" (you need java plugin)
- The Collaboration Meeting
- Taking advantage of the data challenge samples
- Updates on Pion Polarizability (David)
- Updates on the studies of Rare Eta Decays (Liping)
- Updates on Cascade Simulations? (Nathan)
- Data Challenge Skimming (Paul)
- Updates on Two-Photon Exchange ideas? (Robert Bennett)