Difference between revisions of "March 25, 2021 CPP Design Meeting"

From GlueXWiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Agenda)
(Minutes and Action Items)
 
(3 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 12: Line 12:
 
* Lead Configuration
 
* Lead Configuration
 
** [[Media:Lead_joints.pdf]]
 
** [[Media:Lead_joints.pdf]]
 +
** [[Media:Lead_joint_side.pdf]]
 
* MWPC Issues
 
* MWPC Issues
 
**  [[Media:MWPC_issues.pdf]]           
 
**  [[Media:MWPC_issues.pdf]]           
Line 17: Line 18:
 
** [[Media:Microscope_Move.pdf]]  
 
** [[Media:Microscope_Move.pdf]]  
 
** [[Media:Microscope_Location.pdf]]
 
** [[Media:Microscope_Location.pdf]]
* Design/Procurement status
+
* Design/Fab/Procurement status
 
** Stand
 
** Stand
 
** Steel
 
** Steel
 +
** Fcal platform mods
 
* Things to work out
 
* Things to work out
 
** Gas line manifold/bubblers (Beni has some)
 
** Gas line manifold/bubblers (Beni has some)
Line 31: Line 33:
  
 
== Minutes and Action Items ==
 
== Minutes and Action Items ==
 +
* James to make parts for Microscope new location by end of June
 +
* Tim to re-measure distance Microscope can move DS
 +
* Ilya stated that the 45° joint in the lead absorber is not an issue. He will have a closer look at the 90° joints
 +
* Need to machine the steel on the 90° joints of the lead absorber so there are no gaps
 +
* Tim (Stephanie)to send Beni US moveable lead shield configuration
 +
* Move meeting to 3:30 and add Beni

Latest revision as of 07:54, 8 April 2021

Meeting Time and Place

Thursday March 25, 2021, 2pm Bluejeans https://bluejeans.com/465620466

  • Present - Elton, Dave, Stephanie, Ilya, Rory, Mark S, Beni, Simon, Mark I

Agenda

Minutes and Action Items

  • James to make parts for Microscope new location by end of June
  • Tim to re-measure distance Microscope can move DS
  • Ilya stated that the 45° joint in the lead absorber is not an issue. He will have a closer look at the 90° joints
  • Need to machine the steel on the 90° joints of the lead absorber so there are no gaps
  • Tim (Stephanie)to send Beni US moveable lead shield configuration
  • Move meeting to 3:30 and add Beni