May 15,2020 Tech group meeting
Meeting Time and Place
Friday May 15, 2020 at 9am Bluejeans https://bluejeans.com/835373169
- Covid-19 https://nssac.bii.virginia.edu/covid-19/dashboard/
- Jlab Update - May go to MEDCON5 as early as May 26 (If approved by DOE)
- ON-Line training has to be ready, this should be next week. All HAVE to take that training.
- ESH to put signage on doors and other areas for occupancy, social distancing reminders, etc.
- Lab to issue a self-certification process and cards (likely, the first time you get told what the process is, and then pick up the card at the first access)
- Read and Sign the OSP for covid19 risk and exposure reduction by EH&S - it is nearly there,
- Each Division to supply a MEDCON5 list for access
- disinfectants and cleaning supplies for general areas (like for us the Counting Houses) will be placed in areas
- There will be additional guidance in OSP before work will be started
- People over 65 or have underlying medical conditions can get accomodations
- Some important points to consider are:
- We will only come back in phases.
- Essential work is preparation for CEBAF/experiment operations, needed planning work for the scheduled accelerator down, whatever we get judged on by DOE/SC and work related to quality assurance of procurements, etc. No default work operations
- About 200 JLAB employees will be allowed back on site during MEDCON5 phased in over 2 weeks
- If someone can come back for work, even if only for one hour, they will lose the right to use PHE, this is a DOE rule and is being reviewed. This will affect return planning
- There will no longer be PHE for people at home with children. People that can work remotely effectively still can.
- 1) Update list of essential personnel (at this point I will put all except Stephanie) - Tim
- 2) Develop personnel phase in plan (3-4 groups over 2 weeks, consider loss of PHE)- Mark/Scot
- 3) Define Telework Staff (Tim, Stephanie)
- 4) Develop plan of work needed when we return and review all procedures - Mark/Scot
- On Call Activity -- none
- Mark -- Return planning Media:Beam Resumption plan_tw_v2.docx, Log entries, Daily Virtual walktrough, training
- Scot -- Resumption Schedule Media:Resumption schedule_v2.pdf
- Josh -- Review Resumption Documentation training tagger window replacement
- Stephanie -- CPP Redesign for alignment, CAD
- Keith -- Vacuum training, DIRC strongback procedure, replacement water filters and UV lamps
- Bobby -- DIRC Dark Box and Mirror Box Install CAD, 3D printing, P&ID
- Chris -- Welding, Training
- Nick -- power supply temp/Flow readings
- Help desk still live -- 269-7155
- Service now for issues - https://jlab.servicenowservices.com/nav_to.do?uri=%2Fhome.do%3F
- Daily work
- Send a daily check in email response to the group
- Complete any training that is due within the next 4 months
- Do any online training that may be available
- Update documentation you are responsible for and are able to do from home
- Familiarize with Bluejeans and attend meetings as required
- Check Web EDM (CSS) screens periodically (daily)
- Check HDLOG daily and respond as needed.
- All must be available during working hours
- If you are going out of town, notify supervisor and charge vacation
- If you are sick, charge sick time
- Charge HDOPS for the actual time spent on above activities
- Charge Public Health Emergency for the remainder of hours up to 8 per day and 40 per week max.
- Fill out timesheets daily
- Anything else?