May 3, 2019 - PrimEx-Eta Meeting
Time and Place
- Time: Friday, May 3, 2019 2:00 pm EST.
- Room: CEBAF Center, Room F227
- If joining via web browser, go to  https://jlab.bluejeans.com/7572695553/
- If joining via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 7572695553.
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- If joining via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 22.214.171.124 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 7572695553.
- CompCal Calibrations
- Sasha showed that the CompCal energies from reconstructed compton events are shifted by up to 200 MeV. We will need to develop a procedure for calibration.
- Potentially we can use compton events for energy calibrations in addition to the snake scans.
- Eta distributions
- Drew's slides with eta yields and angular distribution: eta_yield_slides_05_03_19.pdf
- Next week, will provide more detailed plots with progression of individual cuts and their impacts on the distribution.
- The angular distributions still need to have accidental and empty target subtractions applied.
- Sean is working on timing alignments, so we will need to coordinate with him
- Drew pointed out that the detector alignments with respect to the rf shifts a few times over the course of the run period. In particular these ranges need separate alignments (there could be other shifts outside of these run ranges):
* 61426-61447 * 61462-61568 * 61621-61723 * 61727-61743 * 61744-61912