Meeting 2022 01 31
Hall D SRC/CT Analysis Meetings: MONDAY 9:30am - 11:00am
Link to all previous meetings: Hall D SRC/CT Weekly Analysis Meetings
Please use halld_src mailing list for plots/communications!
Status of calibrations (all)
- Summary from previous meetings: system status summary
- Monitoring checks (run-by-run): see Monitoring at bottom (this is pretty much same as nominal GlueX process...see example)
- Update from Sean:
- fixed some timing issues since the previous monitoring launch.
- before another launch, need to resolve the timing used for the full experiment with Sasha's timing being used for the flux measurement (handful of runs where this doesn't match).
- CDC calibrations are bottleneck. Once finalized, then run monitoring launch to give data to check for BCAL calibrations
- lots of room on the farm these days, so these monitoring launches (~2-4 files per run) go very quickly
- Analysis topics are listed here for discussion.
- Initial interests expressed by analyzers
- Initial Analysis Interest (Bhesha Raj Devkota)CT
- Initial Analysis Interest (Phoebe Sharp)
- Carbon CCAL Data Diphoton Search