Nov 24, 2008 Calorimetry
NEW TIME Time: 11:15 ET.
- +1-800-377-8846 : US
- +1-888-276-7715 : Canada
- +1-302-709-8424 : International
- then enter participant code: 39527048# (remember the "#")
Items for followup from Oct 27 meeting
- Updates on Calibration Specification Table.
- Resolution studies (Blake)
- Develop criteria for evaluating resolution studies
- Study impact of inactive material at the end of Bcal on acceptance.
- Add F100 rad hard glass to simulation. - New graduate student has been assigned this project.
- Add roadmap for Bcal Roadmap to wiki (Elton)
- Check what configuration (thresholds, step sizes, stack? parameters for secondaries, etc) is being used for the Hall D simulations (Regina)
- Updated schedule with new Fcal procurement dates. (Elke will send this to Matt)
- Report on the Bfield components in the region of the Bcal reaout (JLab for next meeting).
- Updated drawings of Bcal modules (including O-ring) for discussions. Tim will see if that can be fitted into designer tasks.
Documents to Review
- For components of the magnetic fields see GlueX-doc-912, Figures 9 and 11.
- APD Material for Serguei's presentation: ,,
- Progress on filling in the Calibration Specification Table.
- Any other business