November 18, 2013, Physics Working Group
Revision as of 17:13, 24 February 2017 by Marki (Text replacement - "http://argus.phys.uregina.ca/cgi-bin/private" to "https://halldweb.jlab.org/doc-private")
Meeting Time and Place
The meeting will be on Monday November 18, 2013 at 11:30am EDT. For those people at Jefferson Lab, the meeting will be in room F326.
To connect from the outside:
Call ESNET Number 8542553 (this is the preferred connection method).
A conference has been booked from 11:00am until 1:00pm (EST).
3.) Phone: (should not be needed)
+1-866-740-1260 : US and Canada +1-303-248-0285 : International then use participant code: 3421244# (the # is needed when using the phone) or www.readytalk.com then type access code 3421244 into "join a meeting" (you need java plugin)
- Software Review, November 25-26, 2013.
- Discussion of Draft Physics Analysis Plan (appendix C of Computing Document)
- Practice talk for presentation at the 10th Latin American Symposium on Nuclear Physics (Carlos Salgado)
- Physics Analyses: Overview
- p π+ π- analysis Kei (IU)
Notes from the Meeting
- Comments on the Draft Physics Analysis Plan should be sent to Curtis; a collaboration committee will work out a more final version later.
- Kei reported on the p π+ π- channel as an important background channel using Pythia events. Some issues with the thrown MC information appear to persist.