November 21, 2016, Analysis Working Group
Meeting Time and Place
The meeting will be on Monday November 21, 2016 at 2:00 pm EDT. For those people at Jefferson Lab, the meeting will be in room F224-225.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/115815824.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 126.96.36.199 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 115815824.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 115815824.
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- More information on connecting to bluejeans is available.
- File:Survey.pdf "Looking at Multiple Final States with a ReactionFilter Plugin" (Ryan)
- Reconstruction Studies
- The reconstruction launch has essentially finished; only a few jobs remain. It took 16 wall days, 850k CPU hours.
- The deadline for getting in new plugins/updates for the analysis launch is 5pm today. We will try to launch before Thanksgiving break.
- Analysis plugin for JANA, can be used to analyze many final states simultaneously (Loops to vary π+/-/0, K+/-/0, add η, Λ decays)