November 21, 2016, Analysis Working Group
Revision as of 16:13, 24 February 2017 by Marki (Text replacement - "http://argus.phys.uregina.ca/cgi-bin/private" to "https://halldweb.jlab.org/doc-private")
Meeting Time and Place
The meeting will be on Monday November 21, 2016 at 2:00 pm EDT. For those people at Jefferson Lab, the meeting will be in room F224-225.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/115815824.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 188.8.131.52 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 115815824.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 115815824.
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- More information on connecting to bluejeans is available.
- "Looking at Multiple Final States with a ReactionFilter Plugin" (Ryan)
- Reconstruction Studies
- The ver03 reconstruction launch has essentially finished; only a few jobs remain. It took 16 wall days, 850k CPU hours (100+ years with a single core).
- Overall, there were about ~25% more ρ's reconstructed in the latest reconstruction launch (ver03) than in the first one.
- The deadline for getting in new plugins/updates for the analysis launch is 5pm today. We will try to launch before Thanksgiving break.
- Analysis plugin for JANA, can be used to analyze many final states simultaneously (Loops to vary π+/-/0, K+/-/0, add η, Λ decays)
- A series of plots were shown for various channels, used as sanity-checks to demonstrate soundness of the software. Many peaks shown (ρ, ω, K*(892), b1(1235), etc.)
- This plugin will be incorporated into the next analysis launch. Reactions in other user plugins may be commented-out/removed if they overlap. The authors will be contacted where conflicts arise.
- TPOL polarization: Draft document sent out, is under review by the committee. Will be sent to the collaboration for paper review when ready.