Oct 13, 2008 Calorimetry
NEW TIME Time: 11:15 ET.
- +1-800-377-8846 : US
- +1-888-276-7715 : Canada
- +1-302-709-8424 : International
- then enter participant code: 39527048# (remember the "#")
Items for followup from Sep 29 meeting
- Mijahlo will show slides for APS meeting at next meeting.
- Each subsystem must complete blanks in the Calibration Specification Table.
- Decision on Bcal sampling fraction needed if any changes are to be made to design. NEED A DEADLINE
- Resolution studies (Blake)
- Up-to-date geometry ONGOING.
- Decreased threshold for FM pmts. ONGOING
- Position resolution - understand dependence on granularity.
- Different segmentation for the outer section. - LOWER PRIORITY
- Study impact of inactive material at the end of Bcal on acceptance.
- Add F100 rad hard glass to simulation. - New graduate student has been assigned this project.
Documents to Review
- Notes from Christina (she cannot make the meeting today): We have been able to shield the laser and have obtained very clean pulses,now we are checking on their stability.
- One question which should be answered soon mainly from Tim:will there be any space for the LED drivers or we should abandon this effort?Or should we try for smaller?
- Progress on filling in the Calibration Specification Table.
- Mihajlo will show slides of his APS presentation on timing
- Other updates