Oct 22, 2013 Calorimetry
Teleconference Time: 11:00 a.m. EST
- ESNET (Number is 8542553) and SeeVogh session (GlueX Calorimetry meeting room)
- Phone connection only upon request.
- +1-866-740-1260 : US+Canada
- +1-303-248-0285 : International
- then enter participant code: 3421244# (remember the "#").
- or www.readytalk.com (and code without the #)
Participant Direct Lines
- JLab Phone: in CC F326 is 757-269-6460 (usual room)
- JLab Phone in CC L207 is 757-269-7084
- Phone in the Regina Videoconference Suite is 306-585-4204
- Athens Phone: in Christina's office is 011-30-210-727-6947
Items for followup from previous meeting(s)
- Revisit raw data format for Flash-250 MHz following Flash-125 MHz discussion. (all)
- Upload documentation for interlocks and monitoring to Doc Db (Dan)
- Check that latest edits of TDR have been checked into svn (Zisis)
- Action Items
- Update on liquid sample on Readout Assembly used for testing (001)
- See Sep 24, 2013 Calorimetry for background information.
- File:Readout001 Analytics.pdf Report indicates propylene glycol is the main component in the liquid, which is the additive in the anti-freeze coolant we were using. The liquid was found on the #1 modules used for testing of modules after gluing light guides.
- Cosmics: Media:TDCcalculations.pdf
- Reconstruction and Simulation
- TDR update
- Calibration of Calorimeters
- Any other business