October 20, 2014, Physics Working Group
Revision as of 17:12, 24 February 2017 by Marki (Talk | contribs) (Text replacement - "http://argus.phys.uregina.ca/cgi-bin/private" to "https://halldweb.jlab.org/doc-private")
Meeting Time and Place
The meeting will be on Monday October 20, 2014 at 11:30am EDT. For those people at Jefferson Lab, the meeting will be in room F326.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/115815824.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 18.104.22.168 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 115815824.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 115815824.
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- More information on connecting to bluejeans is available.
- Offline Analysis Plan
- Offline Analysis Commissioning (Paul Mattione)
- Commissioning Software
- Run Browser and Time Series webpages
- Solenoid Current Studies
- Report on Solenoid Currents Curtis
- ω π+ π- (Michael Staib)
- η π+ π- (Aristeidis Tsaris)