October 21, 2016 PID Upgrade
GlueX DIRC Meeting
Friday October 21, 2016
11:45 am, EDT
JLab room A110
Connection Using Bluejeans
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 220.127.116.11 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 846453895.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/846453895 .
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 846453895
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- More information on connecting to bluejeans is available.
- Travel to SLAC:
- Evaluate bar boxes: check dimensions relative to drawings, replacement of rollers, flexibility of boot...
- Evaluate water system: modification for distilled water, replacement of components (filters, UV lamps, etc.), compatibility with other Hall D systems...
- SLAC List
- Questions to discuss with Jerry, et al.
- Support structure design update
- Status of drawing package (John, Stephanie)
- Clearance on mirror box opening (John, All)
- Optical box design update
- Presentation (Jason)
- Optical cookies production and testing plans (Maria)
- Presentation (Maria)
- Electronics update
- MAPMT requirements beyond standard specs:
- Hamamatsu default H12700 specs
- CLAS RICH special requirements: 5nA dark current max and overall gain > 106
- CLAS RICH measured performance