October 22, 2014 Calibration
GlueX Calibration Meeting
Wednesday, October 22, 2014
11:00 am, EDT
JLab: CEBAF Center, F326
Connection Using Bluejeans
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 188.8.131.52 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 630804895.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/630804895.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 630804895
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- Upon connection all microphones are automatically muted. To unmute your mike on a Polycom or equivalent unit, enter *4
- More information on connecting to bluejeans is available.
- Status Update
- Commissioning Planning updates
- Fall 2014 Commissioning Simulations updates
- Data Monitoring
- Have been developing and running scripts to run plugins over simulated data
- David just put in fix for DAQ plugin, will test all plugins and macros throughout the next week.
- Will have scripts ready to run over real data as it comes in (see Data Monitoring Procedures)
- To reflect most recent results (including pedestals in simulated MC), see files in /u/scratch/kmoriya/detcom_01/
- Directory monitoring/ in above will contain files with ROOT output of plugins (soon!)
- Commissioning Plan
- Data Monitoring Database & Histograms
- Software Versioning (Mark I.)
|Detector||developed?||tested with data?||notes|
|PSC, PS||NO||NO||comments from Simon|
|TAGH||YES||NO?||Nathan working on plugin, initial macro results|