Difference between revisions of "Pi0 Polarizability Meeting Jan 29, 2021"

From GlueXWiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Created page with "=Meeting Information = == Meeting Time And Location == 11:00 am ET (JLab time) REMOTE ==Connecting== <div class="toccolours mw-collapsible mw-collapsed"> You can connect us...")
 
(Minutes)
 
(6 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 42: Line 42:
  
 
== Action Items ==
 
== Action Items ==
# <strike> BGGEN simulations of incoherent backgrounds (Mark) </strike> Generated 10 M bggen events
+
# <strike> Provide feedback on Gervorkyan calculations (Rory, Elton,...) </strike> Feedback provided for current draft.
# Provide feedback on Gervorkyan calculations (Rory, Elton,...)
+
  
 
== Tentative Agenda ==
 
== Tentative Agenda ==
Line 58: Line 57:
  
 
= Minutes =
 
= Minutes =
''Attending:
+
''Attending: Elton, Rory, Mark, Ilya
 +
 
 +
# Announcements
 +
#* "Foreign Government Sponsored or Affiliated Activities" forms need to be filled out today, or computer accounts will be disabled on Sunday
 +
# Action Items
 +
#* Feedback provided to Sergey. He will be updating the document shortly and we can iterate
 +
# Theory Update
 +
# [https://userweb.jlab.org/~ilarin/npp/gevs_061220.pdf Calculations by Sergey Gevorkyan]
 +
# [[Media:Gevorkyan PRC80(2009)055201.pdf | Gevorkyan et al PRC 80 (2009) 055201]]
 +
# Experiment Update
 +
# [[CPP and NPP Readiness Review]]
 +
## [[Π polarizability Meeting Jan 28, 2021#Minutes | Beamline meeting with Richard]]
 +
##* Rory: We need to define the precise position of the microscope relative to the hodoscope. (GlueX locates microscope to cover coherent peak + 15%)
 +
##* Elton: Will find the files from Dan Sober for counter matching so that we can make a proposal.
 +
## Elton: What are the final hole sizes in the iron?
 +
##* We lost track of final decisions. Elton will e-mail Stephanie
 +
# Trigger
 +
#* Mark: He has checked the map that Beni produced for the trigger against his data base entries and they match.
 +
#* Elton: Requested that the map be added to the file for ease of access. [Note added: Beni and Mark have done this and added to DocDB, see next item]
 +
#* [https://halldweb.jlab.org/doc-private/DocDB/ShowDocument?docid=4889 TOF trigger pattern for CPP experiment]
 +
# Other business
 +
# Next meeting

Latest revision as of 15:49, 29 January 2021

Meeting Information

Meeting Time And Location

11:00 am ET (JLab time)

REMOTE

Connecting

You can connect using BlueJeans Video conferencing (ID: 949 429 419). (Click "Expand" to the right for details -->):

  1. Make sure you have created a BlueJeans account via your JLab CUE account using this link:

  2. Meeting ID: 949 429 419
    • (you may need to type this in, depending how you connect)

  3. If connecting via Web Browser: click this link (no passcode is needed):

  4. If connecting via iOS or Android App:
    • Use your JLab e-mail address to log in and then enter the meeting ID given above to join the meeting

  5. If connecting via Phone: Dial one of the following numbers and then enter the meeting ID above and hit "#" or "##"

  6. If connecting via Polycom unit:
    • Dial 199.48.152.152 or bjn.vc
    • Enter meeting ID above


Action Items

  1. Provide feedback on Gervorkyan calculations (Rory, Elton,...) Feedback provided for current draft.

Tentative Agenda

  1. Announcements
  2. Action Items
  3. Theory Update
  4. Calculations by Sergey Gevorkyan
  5. Gevorkyan et al PRC 80 (2009) 055201
  6. Experiment Update
  7. CPP and NPP Readiness Review
  8. Trigger
  9. Other business
  10. Next meeting

Minutes

Attending: Elton, Rory, Mark, Ilya

  1. Announcements
    • "Foreign Government Sponsored or Affiliated Activities" forms need to be filled out today, or computer accounts will be disabled on Sunday
  2. Action Items
    • Feedback provided to Sergey. He will be updating the document shortly and we can iterate
  3. Theory Update
  4. Calculations by Sergey Gevorkyan
  5. Gevorkyan et al PRC 80 (2009) 055201
  6. Experiment Update
  7. CPP and NPP Readiness Review
    1. Beamline meeting with Richard
      • Rory: We need to define the precise position of the microscope relative to the hodoscope. (GlueX locates microscope to cover coherent peak + 15%)
      • Elton: Will find the files from Dan Sober for counter matching so that we can make a proposal.
    2. Elton: What are the final hole sizes in the iron?
      • We lost track of final decisions. Elton will e-mail Stephanie
  8. Trigger
    • Mark: He has checked the map that Beni produced for the trigger against his data base entries and they match.
    • Elton: Requested that the map be added to the file for ease of access. [Note added: Beni and Mark have done this and added to DocDB, see next item]
    • TOF trigger pattern for CPP experiment
  9. Other business
  10. Next meeting