Difference between revisions of "Real Gamma GDH Experiment (REGGE)"
m (→GDH wiki page)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
===GDH wiki page===
===GDH wiki page===
To join the zoom Meeting: https://
To join the zoom Meeting: https://./j/?pwd=
Latest revision as of 08:00, 18 February 2022
GDH wiki page
To join the zoom Meeting: https://jlab-org.zoomgov.com/j/1612461827?pwd=UEtkVHRFdFlxMG9GSlA1dDhxMmdBQT09
Meeting ID: 161 246 1827
Visit the page to register to the Regge experiment mailing list.
- Proposal: PR12-20-011
- LOI and reviews
- 5-pages summary for the GlueX physics whitepaper (2019)
- Talk given at the GlueX collaboration meeting. Jan. 2018 (A. Deur)
- Talk given at the GlueX PWG meeting. Feb. 2019 (A. Deur)
- Talk given at the GlueX PWG meeting. May 2019 (A. Deur)
- Talk given at the APS meeting. Apr. 2020 (M. Dalton)
- Talk given at the GlueX collaboration meeting. May 2020 (A. Deur)
- 20 min PAC 48 Talk. Noon, August 11th 2020 (A. Deur) (Indico link tp PAC48 schedule)
Misc. Tasks and questions
- Discuss funding options with Eugene, Chris K., Justin, Todd and Dustin
- Join WM-UVa proposal.
- Finalize polarized BH and Compton event generator. S. Širca, M. Dalton
Organize tests on solid targets to measure background and signal rates. J. StevensAlready taken GlueX data are sufficient.
- Polarized target building. C. Keith.
- Bleedthrough issue. A. Deur
- Accelerator reported in May 2021 GlueX collaboration meeting that a new system will be installed, probably for the next run (8/2021) that will eliminate bleedthrough in Hall D.
- Beam helicity reporting for Hall D. M. Dalton
- Once the backgrounds are simulated and understood, define trigger. Discussion with Sacha.
- Look into having an Al. radiator of RL between 2. 10^-5, 10^-4, so that we have some beam current flexibility.
- Design and build a beam hardener.
- Optional Pair Spec. upgrade.
- Study options for the low energy run.
- Discussion with accelerator on how and when we can run at low energy
- Study how the GlueX apparatus will behave with lower energy electrons (transmission, etc...)
- Extend the doubly polarized experimental program.
- "GDH" on nuclei (shadowing/antishadowing studies). M. Dalton, A. Deur
- Dustin proposal(s):
- eta meson.
- Polarized Compton.
- Study beam hardener