Real Gamma GDH Experiment (REGGE)
GDH wiki page
To connect please do the following
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/7572697526
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 18.104.22.168 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 7572697526
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 7572697526
- Moderator code:7377
Dial Either +1 408 740 7256 or +1 888 240 2560 for US or Canada
- Proposal: PR12-20-011
- LOI and reviews
- LOI submitted to PAC 47 (LOI12-19-002)
- TAC comments on LOI
- Reply to TAC comments on LOI
- PAC47 recommendation on LOI
- Report from Garth Huber and Frank Nerling recommending to the GlueX board that the proposal be endorsed for review by the collaboration.
- PAC48 preliminary report on PR12-20-011
- 5-pages summary for the GlueX physics whitepaper (2019)
- Talk given at the GlueX collaboration meeting. Jan. 2018 (A. Deur)
- Talk given at the GlueX PWG meeting. Feb. 2019 (A. Deur)
- Talk given at the GlueX PWG meeting. May 2019 (A. Deur)
- Talk given at the APS meeting. Apr. 2020 (M. Dalton)
- Talk given at the GlueX collaboration meeting. May 2020 (A. Deur)
- 20 min PAC 48 Talk. Noon, August 11th 2020 (A. Deur) (Indico link tp PAC48 schedule)
Misc. Tasks and questions
- Discuss funding options with Eugene, Chris K., Todd and Dustin
- Finalize polarized BH and Compton event generator. S. Širca, M. Dalton
- Organize tests on solid targets to measure background and signal rates. J. Stevens
- Polarized target building. C. Keith.
- Bleedthrough issue. A. Deur
- Beam helicity reporting for Hall D. M. Dalton
- Once the backgrounds are simulated and understood, define trigger. Discussion with Sacha.
- Look into having an Al. radiator of RL between 2. 10^-5, 10^-4, so that we have some beam current flexibility.
- Design and build a beam hardener.
- Optional Pair Spec. upgrade.
- Study options for the low energy run.
- Discussion with accelerator on how and when we can run at low energy
- Study how the GlueX apparatus will behave with lower energy electrons (transmission, etc...)
- Extend the doubly polarized experimental program.
- "GDH" on nuclei (shadowing/antishadowing studies). M. Dalton, A. Deur
- Dustin proposal(s).
Minutes of meeting
2019: 09/17/2019 10/09/2019 10/23/2019 11/13/2019 11/27/2019