Rules for beam operations
Revision as of 07:33, 16 October 2014 by Hovanes
- Beam is scheduled to be delivered to tagger hall next Monday. We should follow stricter rules starting this Friday evening.
- Changes made to the Hall D control system or equipment involving the controls system may affect the data quality, the analysis and the interpretation of the data.
- Therefore every change should be carefully considered and recorded
- all changes that may affect equipment in the Hall have to be documented in the HDLOG.
- if there is a shift in Hall D counting house, permission from the shift leader needs to be obtained to perform any action that affects equipment in the hall.
- the shift leader may make a log entry independently from the expert doing the changes.
- when performing action using the controls put a log entry describing it since shift leaders log entry may lack important details.
- Hovanes needs to be notified prior to any changes to equipment or software that involves controls to avoid confusion and surprises.
- In case of the solenoid-related changes, Yi needs to be notified.