Run Planning Meeting Notes, Feb 14 - Feb 20, 2019
Revision as of 08:42, 18 February 2019 by Billlee
Wednesday, Feb. 18 at 08:45
- Over the weekend summary:
- Quote by Eugine: "All the problems landed on other ppl's court".
- DIRC SSP firmware on Friday (thanks to Ben and Sasha)
- Low intensity program completed.
- HV scan: two more settings remains
- HI test on Sunday: for most of the day, we were the only hall up.
- ToF inner layer off, DC HV reduced, Tpol excluded from the trigger.
- Overnight: smooth 425nA scanning operation.
- Plan for today:
- Hall A, B and C are down, another HI test? @900nA?
- hdview2: hang on the 1st event
- DAQ: Randy factor cant be set and BCALroc.
- Any update on the RF issue?
- Transition to the CPP