Run Planning Meeting Notes, Jan 16-Jan 22, 2020
Revision as of 11:15, 16 January 2020 by Jzarling
Thursday, January 16 at 08:45
- Last 24 hours
- Trippy beam yesterday and overnight. Issues in two cryomodules.
- Some production data was collected.
- L1 triggers studies have been postponed to today.
- Major bleed through, presumably from Hall A 1-pass beam 3764868
- Tasks for today
- After spin dance (11 am -3 pm in accelerator plan): L1 triggers studies (Sasha, Beni, Justin)
- Followed by cDAQ test (Sergey)
- Production data otherwise
- Plan for later
- Tagger accidental study (Richard). Tomorrow early a.m.? Will contact RadCon for final ok. Richard's proposal
- Empty target run (target will already be emptied for accidental study).
- Discussion of 24 GeV physics came up, physics ideas are welcome.