Run Planning Meeting Notes, November 4 - November 10, 2021
MCC whiteboard Meeting Bluejeans 660743227 Trigger Counter
Thursday November 04
- Last 24h:
- CDC HV alarm at 2:45am, restored by itself for all but one channel (F:14), but HV OK, acknowledged
- BCAL LED trigger script was off for runs 81702 and 82703. Switched on afterwards.
- Continue production at 200nA with the solenoid on
- Beam energy change planned for 11/05-11/07, start Friday ~7am
- Cancel shifts from Friday 10am?
- RadCon survey for Friday morning is requested, leave hall in controlled, only survey tagger hall?
- Safety Walkthrough scheduled for Friday 2pm (Elton)
- EEL Closure from November 5th, 6pm to November 8th, 6am and November 12th, 6pm to November 15th, 6am