Sep 29, 2008 Calorimetry
NEW TIME Time: 11:15 ET.
- +1-800-377-8846 : US
- +1-888-276-7715 : Canada
- +1-302-709-8424 : International
- then enter participant code: 39527048# (remember the "#")
Items for followup from Sep 2 calibration meeting
- Each subsystem must complete blanks in specification table.
Items for followup from Sep 15 meeting
- George: report on trip to Edmonton
- Decision on Bcal sampling fraction needed by Sep. - Initial work by Stamatis was reported
- Resolution studies (Blake)
- Up-to-date geometry ONGOING.
- Decreased threshold for FM pmts. ONGOING
- Position resolution - understand dependence on granularity.
- Different segmentation for the outer section. - LOWER PRIORITY
- Study impact of inactive material at the end of Bcal on acceptance.
- Add F100 rad hard glass to simulation. - New graduate student has been assigned this project.
Documents to Review
- Results on study of increased sampling in BCAL
- Status of simulation tasks