September 09, 2013, Physics Working Group
Revision as of 17:13, 24 February 2017 by Marki (Text replacement - "http://argus.phys.uregina.ca/cgi-bin/private" to "https://halldweb.jlab.org/doc-private")
Meeting Time and Place
The meeting will be on Monday September 09, 2013 at 11:30am EDT. For those people at Jefferson Lab, the meeting will be in room F326.
To connect from the outside:
Call ESNET Number 8542553 (this is the preferred connection method).
A conference has been booked from 11:00am until 1:00pm (EST).
3.) Phone: (should not be needed)
+1-866-740-1260 : US and Canada +1-303-248-0285 : International then use participant code: 3421244# (the # is needed when using the phone) or www.readytalk.com then type access code 3421244 into "join a meeting" (you need java plugin)
- Collaboration Meeting October 3-5, 2013.
- Workshop on Pion Polarizability at JLab on Friday September 27, 2013.
- Update on SLAC/DIRC Trip, September 26, 2013.
- Software Review, November 25-26, 2013.
- Fall Offline Data Challenge: Previous Data Challenge Report
- Physics Analyses: Overview
Notes from the Meeting
- Good progress has been made on studying π+ π- π+ n (Tom Boettcher) and η' π+ n (Kevin Bauer) final states using BDTs. The next steps are to look at the remaining background and find further discriminating variables.
- Kei Moriya reported problems retrieving the generated Monte Carlo information from the simulated data.