- Instructions for Generating Simulations
- jproj Batch Job Status
- Calculator for Coherent bremsstrahlung calculator
Sets of conditions and configuration files have been generated for common data taking conditions. These and sets of simulated data that have been generated for common use are described in the following.
Note that to simulate and analyze data, the correct CCDB variation must be chosen, for example, by setting the environment variable JANA_CALIB_CONTEXT="variation=mc"
|mc||Base variations for simulations. Should track data conditions when possible.|
|mc_hdg3||Derivative of mc to support GEANT3-based HDGeant simulations. Required for future move to HDGeant4.|
|mc_generic||Generic running conditions, intended for simple/future studies. Contains run-independent constants|
|mc_sim1||Initial simulations of Spring 2016 data.|
- sim1 - Commissioning/Initial physics running (2016)
- sim1.1 - Updated code, intended for data/sim matching with RP-2016-02 ver01 REST data
- sim1.2 - Simulations for RP-2016-02 ver03 REST data
- ver01 - First mini-launch for mcsmear development
- ver02 - Second mini-launch for mcsmear development