SoftwareReview October 18
Software Review Planning Meeting Friday October 18, 2013, 14:30-15:30.
- +1-866-740-1260 : US+Canada
- +1-303-248-0285 : International
- then enter participant code: 3421244# (remember the "#").
- or www.readytalk.com (and code without the #)
- Minutes of the last meeting
- Discussion of Presentations
- Morning talk given by Curtis will present an overview of progress and will end with calibration and manpower summaries.
- Afternoon I, given by Mark Ito will provide a picture of how the data flows from the experiment to the analysis. It will also discuss the completed and planned data challenges.
- Afternoon II, given by David Lawrence will focus in on ~two of the major software updates since the last review.
- Afternoon III, given by Justin Stevens will focus on how we do Physics Analysis, describe the Workshop, and Justin will serve as the software user.
- Discussion of Manpower
- Graham's Computing Acquisition Schedule
- Discussion of Written Material