SoftwareReview October 18
Software Review Planning Meeting Friday October 18, 2013, 14:30-15:30.
- +1-866-740-1260 : US+Canada
- +1-303-248-0285 : International
- then enter participant code: 3421244# (remember the "#").
- or www.readytalk.com (and code without the #)
Attendees: Curtis Meyer, Justin Stevens, Mark Ito and David Lawrence.
- Minutes of the last meeting
- Discussion of Presentations
- Morning talk given by Curtis will present an overview of progress and will end with calibration and manpower summaries.
- Afternoon I, given by Mark Ito will provide a picture of how the data flows from the experiment to the analysis. It will also discuss the completed and planned data challenges.
- Afternoon II, given by David Lawrence will focus in on ~two of the major software updates since the last review.
- Afternoon III, given by Justin Stevens will focus on how we do Physics Analysis, describe the Workshop, and Justin will serve as the software user.
- Discussion of Manpower
- Graham's Computing Hardware Acquisition Schedule
- Discussion of Written Material
The meeting started with a brief discussion of the planned talks for the software review, and then the note that was sent to Rolf on these activities. We then moved onto timelines for getting the talks done. We agreed on the following timeline.
- Next week we post a list of the slides that will be in each talk so we can make sure that the relevant topics are covered.
- By November 8, we have first drafts of all four talks.