Software Test Data Recon
- This is done by a cron job that runs on ifarm1102 on the gluex account.
- The software scripts can be found in the repository at:
- First, the workflow "recon_tests" was created for the gluex account.
- Next, this workflow was told to start running, even without any jobs: this way all the cron job has to do is add a new job
Adding a New Run Period
1) Pick a full file from a good run (production, status_approved) to analyze. Then, add it to the list near the end of your own local copy of the cron_exec.sh file so that it is processed.
Submit_Job 2016-02 011529 000 #run-period, run#, file#
2) Commit this change to the repository, and update the version on the gluex account.
ssh gluex@jlabl5 -Y cd /group/halld/Software/scripts/monitoring/recon_test/ svn update
Running the Cron Job
1) Check to see if the cron job is added to the crontab file. If not, add it:
ssh gluex@ifarm1102 -Y crontab -e # Add the line found in /group/halld/Software/scripts/monitoring/recon_test/cron_recontest
- The location of the output files is determined by the job setup script