Summer 2014 Manpower Contributions
Here is the outline of the process:
1) Students must attend an orientation class before they can be issued a badge. If you have been issued a badge within the last year, you are not required to take this class. A badge is required for access to any of the buildings on campus and the accelerator site. A Student Safety Training (SAF099) class has been scheduled specifically for all the Hall D Summer Students:
SAF099 - xx Month 2014 (Day), XX:XX x.m., Building 28, Room 72.
Students who may not be able to attend this class or arrive at JLab at a later date must contact Steve Gagnon (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Lisa Surles-Law (email@example.com) to re-schedule their orientattion.
2) All Users will also need to review their training due to recently updated requirements.
3) For students, Fernando will be the sponsor.
4) Students have been assigned activities and JLab supervisors (see table below).
5) An orientation class for JLab supervisors was conducted on 22 May 2013.
Before you can get an ID badge or take training or get a computer account you have to register as a user at the Lab. Instructions can be found here. This step is sometimes known as "getting on JList." You will want to register as an "ACTIVE - USER" except for undergraduate students who should register as an "UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT."
JLab support - Rachel Harris (firstname.lastname@example.org), CC F377, (757)269-5345
Jefferson Lab Training
Minimum requirements: SAF099, SAF100, SAF113kd, SAF103, SAF800, SAF801kd, GEN034.
NOTE: A student will only be issued a badge after attending a SAF099 orientation class. See above.
Instructions for obtaining a computer account at the Lab can be found here.
Jefferson Lab Office Space
Cubicles in the library in the ARC building at the Lab can be reserved. For more information, click here. Contact your JLab supervisor for further information. To go directly to the reservation page, click here.
Outside Manpower at Jefferson Lab
|Jing Feng||UNCW||3.20||3.20.15+||Taylor||PS, simulation|
|Christopher Dolan||UNCW||6.01||7.31||Somov||PS, other|
|Jacob Koile||UNCW||6.01||7.31||Somov||PS, other|
|Hussein Al Ghoul||FSU||2.01||7.31||TOF|
|Laura Teigrob||UofR||5.01||8.31||Smith||BCAL, other|
|Shayne Gryba||UofR||5.01||8.31||Smith||BCAL, other|
|Brandi Burton||NSU||6.01||7.31||Salgado||TAC, other|
|Andrew Knight||NSU||6.01||7.31||Salgado||TAC, other|