- 1 Publications
- 2 GlueX Publication Policies
- 3 Papers Under Review
- 4 Physics Publications
- 5 Instrumentation Publications
- 6 Conference Proceedings
- 7 Theses (more recent first)
- 8 Posters
Theses (more recent first)
Please include the name of the student, the student's institution, the name of the advisor, the title of the thesis and the year the thesis came out. Also provide a link to the thesis on DocDb. All results found in Ph.D. theses should not be considered as approved GlueX results and considered as preliminary.
Theses in 2019
- Bradford Cannon, Ph.D. Thesis, Florida State University, Supervisor: P. Eugenio, Search for New and Unusual Strangeonia States Using γp → pφη with GlueX at Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility, 2019.
Theses in 2018
- John Hardin Ph.D. Thesis, MIT, Supervisor: M. Williams, Upgrading particle identification and searching for leptophobic bosons at GlueX, 2018
Theses in 2017
- Michael Staib, Ph.D. Thesis, Carnegie Mellon University, Supervisor: C. Meyer, Calibrations for charged particle tracking and measurements of ω photoproduction with the GlueX detector, 2017.
- Alex Barnes, Ph.D. Thesis, University of Connecticut, Supervisor R.T. Jones, Development of the Tagger Microscope & Analysis of Spin Density Matrix Elements in Photon, Proton to Phi, Proton for the GlueX Experiment, 2017.
Theses in 2016
- Eric Pooser, Ph.D. Thesis, Florida International University, Supervisor: W. Boeglin, The GlueX Start Counter & Beam Asymmetry In Single Pi Photoproduction, 2016.
Theses in 2013
- Shaun Krueger, M.Sc. Thesis, University of Regina, Supervisor: Z. Papandreou/G. Lolos, SiPM Arrays as Readouts for the GlueX Barrel Calorimeter, 2013.
Theses in 2012
- Igor Senderovich, Ph.D. Thesis, University of Connecticut, Supervisor R.T. Jones, A Polarized High-Energy Photon Beam for Production of Exotic Mesons, September, 2012.
- Mehrnoosh Tahani, M.Sc. Thesis, University of Regina, Supervisors: G.J. Lolos/Z. Papandreou, Large Area MultiPixel Photon Counters on the Search for Exotic Hybrid Mesons at GlueX, 2012.
Theses in 2011
- Stamatios Katsaganis, M.Sc. Thesis, University of Regina, Supervisors: Z. Papandreou/G.J. Lolos, Electromagnetic Calorimeter of the GlueX Particle Detector, 2011.
Theses in 2010
- Micah R. Veilleux, M.S. Thesis, Christopher Newport University, Advisors: D. Lawrence/ E. Brash, The Effects of Non-Flat Cathode Plane Surfaces in Drift Chambers of the GlueX Experiment, 2010.
- Blake Leverington, Ph.D. Thesis, University of Regina, Supervisors: Z. Papandreou/G.J. Lolos, The GlueX Lead-Scintillating Fibre Electromagnetic Calorimeter, 2010.
- Kathryn L. Janzen, M.Sc. Thesis, University of Regina, Supervisors: G.J. Lolos/Z. Papandreou, Optimization of Performance Parameters for Large Area Silicon Photomultipliers for use in the GLUEX Experiment, 2010.
Theses in 2006
- Gergana A. Koleva, M.Sc. Thesis, University of Regina, Supervisors: Z. Papandreou/G.J. Lolos, Beam Tests for the GlueX Barrel Calorimeter Prototype, 2006.