Π polarizability Meeting Aug 19, 2013
We will use ReadyTalk phone conferencing. Here are the instructions:
- dial the appropriate number
- +1-866-740-1260 : US and Canada
- 0800-6645316 : Germany
- A complete list of toll-free international numbers can be found here.
- Enter the participant code: 3421244# (the # is needed when using the phone)
If there is a problem connecting via ReadyTalk, we'll use Skype as a backup. The relevant Skype user names are:
- Rory Miskimen - rmiskimen
- Alexander Mushkarenkov - alexander_mushkarenkov
- Elton Smith - eltonssmith
- David Lawrence - aehsdad
some phone numbers if needed:
David: (757) 269-5567 (cell: 757-746-6697) Rory: (413) 545-2480
- Previous meeting: Aug 15, 2013
- CPP Collaboration Meeting
Attendees: David L., Elton S., Rory M.
Ali Visitor Status
- Rory spoke with Roy who confirmed paperwork has been sent to DOE
- Timescale for approval is unknown
- Roy was unsure what the chances are that it will be approved before end of Sept.
- Elton noted that the paperwork did mention the workshop at end of Sept.
- Roy had asked Rory about possible schedule for getting data for Ali
- Refrigerator repair is starting but may not be done before 1 year from now
- Commissioning and possibly experimental data expected in FY15
- Electron beam in tagger is expected in April 2014, but looking less likely to get photons in hall
- Elton mentioned that Roy asked about Ali not being on Rory's web page. Rory will update the page.
- Barbara Pasquini arrives at JLab the night of Wed. Sept. 25th and leaves Sat. 28th
- Meeting day is now set for Friday Sept. 27th
- Elton mentioned that questions came up over the use of "Collaboration Meeting"
- agreed to start calling it a "workshop"
- David will have staff services set up a registration page for the event and collect money for afternoon refreshments
- We will sketch out a tentative agenda next week. Some names were discussed of possible speakers we may want to ask to give a talk. Rory will contact them privately to gauge interest.