Π polarizability Software Meeting Feb 17, 2022
Meeting Time And Location
12:30 EST (JLab time) Thursdays Weekly Meeting
Join ZoomGov Meeting
Meeting ID: 161 317 7947
David Lawrence is inviting you to a scheduled ZoomGov meeting. Topic: CPP Software Meeting Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime Join ZoomGov Meeting https://jlab-org.zoomgov.com/j/1613177947?pwd=MUtiRnZjWnF4SzFjL0NwRW83NC9uZz09 Meeting ID: 161 317 7947 Passcode: 287835 One tap mobile +16692545252,,1608628791# US (San Jose) +16468287666,,1608628791# US (New York) Dial by your location +1 669 254 5252 US (San Jose) +1 646 828 7666 US (New York) +1 669 216 1590 US (San Jose) +1 551 285 1373 US 833 568 8864 US Toll-free Meeting ID: 161 317 7947 Find your local number: https://jlab-org.zoomgov.com/u/acZK7hDWFf Join by SIP firstname.lastname@example.org Join by H.323 188.8.131.52 (US West) 184.108.40.206 (US East) Meeting ID: 160 862 8791 Passcode: 112160
- Previous Meeting
- Pending Pull Requests and Reviews (CPP branch)
- FMWPC Library
- e+e- PID
- input features (e.g. E/p)
- πμ classification
- e+e- PID
- Event viewer
- FMWPC_online monitoring plugin
- CPP Simulations
Attendees: David L., Mark I., Simon T., Andrew S., Nikhil K., Elton S., Rory M.
- Last week's Action Item review
- Elton's PR from Nov. has been merged into master.
- Simon has modified the code to remove dE and add q. PR is pending.
- Alex has fixed code to get the lab x/y coordinates from HDDS. PR is pending
- Andrew has made progress on the e+e- classifier factory. Waiting for changes from David
- Alex fixed the x-axis labels in FMWPC_online plugin. PR pending.
- Some draw options added to hdview2. Not all FCAL options implemented yet.
- Calib. Constants - Alex has been looking into what will be needed. Using FDC and CDC as guidelines.
- Alex showed values for a few events in hd_dump. Things look very reasonable. Using "-777.0" as indicator of "no value" for coordinates in direction parallel to wires.
- Only HDDS geometry at the moment. No alignment values from CCDB yet.
- Some discussion on what is needed in CCDB (e.g. wire pitch? maybe not)
- Information flow
- Considerable discussion was had on how to implement the FMWPC reconstruction, electron and mu/pi classifiers. A main issue is that Andrew has used the output of the kinematic fit for the electron/pion classifier he has worked on up to now. This is readily available in the root files produced by the ReactionFilter plugin. Getting at the kinematic fit data further upstream in the factories is trickier. Simon noted that he had some code that did it which could possibly be adapted for this need. He will look at it to refresh his memory.
- In general, GlueX has 3 stages of reconstructed data: hddm -> rest -> root. Andrew asked if we could keep all of the AI/ML models at the end so they would only work with the final root files where the kinfit data is available. David note that this would limit the ability to include this current monitoring system. Alex noted that there are some examples where the kinfit is used in a factory, p2pi_hists being an example. Simon volunteered to look into the issue a bit.
- Next meeting - Cancelled
- Due to collaboration meeting next week. Will communicate as needed via e-mail and plan to meet the week after on 3/3
- Replace FMWPC clusterizer in DFMWPCMatchedTrack with DFMWPCCluster objects (David)
- Improve FCAL visualization on hdview2 (David)
Accept Simon's PR in halld_sim(Alex)
Accept Alex's PR in halld_recon(David)
- Investigate example code for getting kinfit values in factory (Simon)
- Finalize list of FMWPC calibration constants and create items in CCDB (Alex)