2017-01 recon ver02 plans
- New TOF ADC/TDC hit matching (Beni) - check monitoring results
- Add shower classifier (Matt/Sean) - maybe not at this point
Geometry(Sean coordinates) - DONE
- Update calibrations - three periods: high-rate 2017, low-rate 2017, 2016
- Gains - DONE for high-rate 2017
- Shower energy non-linearities - DONE for high-rate 2017
- shower time walks - DONE for all 2017
- block time offsets - DONE for all 2017
Update Start Counter Resolutions(Mahmoud/Sean) - DONE
Updates to track projection(Simon) - NOT INCLUDED
BCAL - charged track reconstruction issues?- Simon - ROLLED BACK TO OLD MATERIAL MAPS
TAGM - Updates to timing- Alex B./Sean - DONE
These improvements are expected to go into the next round of reconstructed data:
- improved CDC dE/dx calculation
- use of ADC amplitude instead of integral - dE/dx vs theta
- updated truncation value
- improved TOF calibrations
- use of ADC amplitude instead of integral
new SC attenuation length corrections
- BCAL charged track clusterizer
- FCAL updates
- Updated gains (fix problems with inner rings)
- Updated timing (fix high-rate running problem)
- Update geometry?
- updated charged/neutral error matrices?
- What is the bump in BCAL & FCAL monitoring delta T distributions at +4 ns?
- What is the bump in SC monitoring delta T distributions at ~ -8 ns?
- What is the inefficiency in the TOF matching efficiency near the beam hole due to?
- What is going on with the BCAL positions measurements?