Meeting Time and Place
The meeting will be on Wednesday April 12, 2017 at 11:15am EDT. For those people at Jefferson Lab, the meeting will be in room F326.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/660743227.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 220.127.116.11 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 660743227.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 660743227.
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- Upon connection all microphones are automatically muted. To unmute your mike on a Polycom or equivalent unit, enter *4. Unmuting on a computer is trivial as there is a microphone button than can be clicked.
- More information on connecting to bluejeans is available.
- Collaboration Meeting May 17-19, 2017
- DIRC Update Review May 18 Morning
- L3/High-rate Update Review May 18 Afternoon
The Spring & Fall 2017 Runs
- Offline Software (April 12 Report)
- Production and Analysis Working Group April 5, 2017
- Physics Working Group April 3, 2017
Data Acquisition and Electronics Systems
- Online Systems January 11, 2017
- Controls Status
- Level-3 Trigger Jul 22, 2016
- Electronics and Trigger
- Electronics Update
- FADC FPGA
- Level-1 Trigger
- High-intensity Running
- Engineering Activities
- Other Activities
- Beamline Status April 10, 2017
- Active Collimator
- Pair Spectrometer
- Start Counter March 23, 2017
- Tracking April 6, 2017
- Calorimeters: April 6, 2017
- TOF March 21, 2017
- DIRC System April 11, 2017 DIRC