April 30, 2021 DIRC
GlueX DIRC Meeting
Friday April 30, 2021
10:00 am, ET
Connection Using Bluejeans
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 184.108.40.206 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 846453895.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/846453895 .
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 846453895
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- More information on connecting to bluejeans is available.
- Mirror prototype test plan (All)
- Discussion of prototypes and ongoing tests (Bill, All)
- Next steps in mirror process: (Justin)
- Borofloat received and checked at JLab and mirrors at Danny's for cutting
- Writeup of assembly procedure discussed last week
- After etching, large mirrors will be taped to strongback, where borofloat will be attached. Full strongback + mirror sandwich tested under water
- Narrow mirrors (3-segment and "wedge" mirrors) will be assembled on optical breadboards and tested under water before taping to strongback.
- DIRC commissioning analyses and 2020 studies (All)